Monday, March 12, 2012

The Melting Pot

So I guess I'm officially on Spring Break this week. Well it sure doesn't feel like it! Why can't MATC line up their Spring Break with school districts in the area? Don't they realize lots of parents go to school there and it would be very beneficial if mine and Connor's spring break was the same week? Oh well, still looking forward to Connor's spring break - 20 Days Until Disney!

2 weeks ago for Jessica's birthday we went to The Melting Pot. They had been there once before but Scott and I had never been there. We started with our cheese fondue (we picked the Boston Lager Cheddar Cheese Fondue)- at first while I was eating it, I was like 'eh, this is okay, but when we got to the bottom and it got super thick and hot, yumm! That's when I started really digging it! Next were salads, Scott & I got the Cesar - he wasn't a big fan because it had nuts on it but I enjoyed it! Then was the main course - I think we picked Court Bouillon style, but I'm not 100% sure. When they brought it out I really thought I would still be hungry at the end but you aren't, it's the perfect amount of food! Then to finish everything off we had the Flaming Turtle Fondue - OMG, this was the best part! You get this wonderful fondue and you get to dip: marsh mellows, rice krispies, cake, strawberries, pineapples, bananas, cheesecake, etc. into it. It was so good. By the time we were all finished I was so full! I really want to go back mainly for the dessert (but the other stuff was awesome too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment