Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jalapeno Popper Chicken

Wow! Can you believe the weather we are having?? In 12 days we saw snow and 80 (or at least pretty darn close) degree temperature! It's suppose to stay above average for at least the next week and a half too! Pretty busy around the house, gotta get some garage sale stuff worked on and also we leave for Florida in 17 days! Busy busy!

So last week I made Jalapeno Popper Chicken - from allrecipes.com. I followed the directions pretty much exactly except: my chicken breasts were rather thin so I really couldn't cut a pocket into them to add the mixture, therefore I just folded them in half and put as much of the mixture in between and then added a few tooth picks to each one. After I cooked it for a little while on the stove I realized a bunch of the mixture was falling out so I actually finished up the chicken in the oven. It still produced the yummy crunchy outside but by putting it in the oven I was able to finish cooking the chicken without loosing all of the mixture in the flipping process (I'm a big flipper - I flip very often, lol). Overall this had a really yummy taste and I would definitely make this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment