Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gingerbread House

Wow, I kind have been slacking on the blog front! Oops! Just a lot going on I guess. School started this week which always adds extra stress, plus I've been working out almost every day and just overall trying to spend more time with the family. Plus the laptop is still broken so it's kind of a pain in the butt *and cold* to sit in the basement.

So Thursday I got to go to Connor's school and help him make a Gingerbread House. I was only there for about an hour but it's always fun to see Connor with his classmates and all the other parents. It makes me feel sad that some of the kids parents couldn't come but sometimes work wont allow you to take off and there are other obligations. One kids Aunt came, which I thought was a great idea. If a parent can't come why not send someone in their place? I know there will always be a kid whose family doesn't come and there are obviously circumstances beyond any ones control that prevents their family from coming but it always makes me sad when they don't. Anyways, it was a lot of fun and on Friday after dinner we ate it! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment