Monday, January 9, 2012

The Cast Comes Off

Back home from our long weekend away (will post more about that probably tomorrow) and it's a bittersweet feeling. Scott is playing with the kids in Connor's bedroom and I just finished unpacking our bags and started some laundry. I'm going to throw a pizza in the pizza oven in a minute for dinner because I really don't have the energy to cook anything right now.

So Friday morning at 10 a.m. I had an appointment at the UW Children's Hospital to get Savannah's cast off. We were seen very quickly and got into a room and got the cast removed with 15 minutes of arriving. However then I had to wait. We had to get new xrays done of her arm to make sure everything was healed (which it was) and then get fitted with a splint she has to wear for the next 2 weeks. Overall I was only there for an hour, so I guess it could have been worse. We went straight home and threw her in the bathtub, something she has dearly missed over the last several weeks! Now hopefully after the holiday crazy's and this whole cast thing we can start getting back to our normal bedtime routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment