Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Attachment Parenting Book

So I guess it was inevitable that we would eventually get snow in Wisconsin, but I was really hoping that we wouldn't. I really really really hate driving in snow! On another note our kitchen sink is backed up, have no idea why. Scott ran to Walmart last night to get Drano but that doesn't seem to have helped.......hmmm........

So on Monday on the drive home I officially finished the 1st book of the year, The Attachment Parenting Book by Dr. Sears. I really wish I would have read this book when I was pregnant with Connor, I would have changed a lot of things that I did with him. A lot of them I now do with Savannah but not as much as I like, there is always room for improvement. Not everyone will agree with some of the things Attachment Parenting stands for, but I urge you to give it a chance and at least read the book. If you are a first time parent I especially recommend this book because being a first time parent you can be very overwhelmed and just go with other people recommend even if it doesn't feel right. This book will give you the confidence to listen to your instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment