Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

Did I mention I went to Urgent Care last week because of my toe? I hurt it pretty bad on the stairs, they took some xray's, and sent me home saying everything looked fine. Well, guess what? I got a letter in the mail yesterday saying when the radiologist looked over it there was a slight fracture on the outside of the toe........ no wonder it still hurts so flippin bad! Oh well, nothing they could do about it.

So 2011 has come and gone and we are now sitting a few days into 2012. What did you do for New Years Eve? We made some great food (Mozzarella Sticks, Coconut Shrimp, Cheesy Salsa Bread - this was a recipe we found on the back of the Beer Bread Value Pack, Garlic Garlic Dip, and ate some homemade Salsa), watched Pirates of the Caribbean, and then watched the ball drop (actually we watched it twice). So it was a pretty quiet but fun night for us. Except Savannah, we all made it until midnight (thanks to a long late nap from 2-5). Who all made New Years Resolutions? I did, and I actually wrote them down this year. They include:

1. Lose 14 pounds (BY: Exercising at least 4 times a week, eating a salad at least 3 times a week, and cutting out all products with MSG)

2. Yell Less (I get carried away sometimes and tend to yell a lot - mostly at Scott)

3. Clean the house more - this ties in with #2 because a lot of the time I yell because I'm stressed out about our house looking so bad, so I figured if I just spend a little more time every day cleaning the house I'll be less stressed.

4. Continue being a genius at school - Graduation ETA is May 2013, and if I continue getting all A's in my classes and re-take a Psychology class I took back in Fall of 2004 and get at least a B on it, I'll graduate with Honors!

Somewhat achievable goals, right? The whole point of resolutions is to make the New Year an even better year than before by bettering yourself. Hopefully I can accomplish most if not all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment