Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thumb Sucker

So in preparation for Amanda and her family coming, I gotta clean the house! I cleaned some old stuff out of the fridge tonight, and I dusted the living room......so it was a start. I probably would have gotten more done, but Scott was at bowling, so it was me & the 2 kids. Tomorrow night I'm going to the grocery store to stock up on food (we are SO LOW it's scary), order Savannah's cake for Saturday, and also we have Connor's Gymnastics class.....then Thursday the in-laws are coming over, I'm making a pulled beef BBQ sandwiches for dinner (crock pot!), and they are going to help clean a little. Hopefully I can get a good chunk of it done beforehand, because it's kind of embarrassing having people help clean my house...........

So I totally busted Savannah sucking her thumb. Probably because I refuse to give her a pacifier (you can call me a horrible parent if you want....but I have a horror story from when Connor was this little, and plus it was a pain in the a$$ to get rid of it....we finally took it away from him at 18 months.......it was a rough week or so, but we did it cold turkey....and anyways, it's my choice not to give her one, not yours!) I'm still not sure if she is going to be a true thumb sucker like I was (don't even ask how long I did it for....I wont admit it), or if it is just a phase. But I have to say it sure is pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment