Sunday, March 20, 2011

Painting Pottery

So Amanda & her family got here Thursday night, and we've been having a blast ever since. I love when I get to spend time with her, it's always a blast!! We're still in the process of figuring out what we are going to do today....but whatever it is, I'm sure we'll have fun!!

So Friday morning Amanda, Jarrod, Connor & I went to Fire it Up Pottery on Monona Drive. It was a lot of fun, and I think the kids had fun to. Connor made a plate and we put his hand print on it. Jarrod make a Mickey Mouse Bowl for popcorn. I'll end up having to mail Jarrod's to him because it probably wont be ready until Wednesday, and they leave Monday, but that's fine. Both of the items turned out really cute, and I can't wait to pick 'em up and see how great they look completely finished! I'm thinking that I might have Connor make something for Grandma for Christmas (yes already thinking that far in advance).

No comments:

Post a Comment