Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ella & Arizona's Baptisim

So this weekend has gone by way to fast......of course, it always does, doesn't it?? I am just not looking forward to a full week of work....poor Miss. Savannah! She's going to miss her mama (hopefully). But I guess there isn't much I can do about it....gotta be able to pay the mortgage every month.

So yesterday was Arizona & Ella's Baptism, and I am one of Ella's godparents (along with Brodie)! It was a nice little ceremony held at St. Dennis. Afterwards they had a part out at Bouncy Town USA in Windsor. that place is a lot of fun for kids & adults! They also had a party room upstairs where we got to eat some food & have cake. Overall I think the day went pretty good for them! I forgot my camera's memory card for the ceremony, so I don't have any pictures of Ella & I together, but I did run home and get it for the party. So I'll post a picture of Ella opening one of her presents from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment