Sunday, March 20, 2011

Savannah's Baptism

So after getting our butts in gear, we went out and had some fun, and now we are back home waiting for Jessica & Justin to come over and we're going to play "You Don't Know Jack". I've never played the game before, but I've heard it's a lot of fun....so we shall see.

So yesterday was Savannah's Baptism. Overall it went pretty well I think. There where a couple of issues afterwards that I got pretty pissed about, but I wont go into any details about it. Savannah's Baptism was done at St. Dennis Church, where Scott & I got married, and Connor was baptised. Savannah's godparents are Amanda (my bff), Jackie (Scott's cousin), Matt (my cousin) and Gary (a friend of Scott's family). Afterwards we went to John & Carol's house and had some food & cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment