Sunday, March 20, 2011

Geology Museum

So we're still sitting here figuring out what we're going to do today, so I'm going to try and get some more posts done. Amanda is getting ready for the day, the kids are watching 'UP' (well except for Savannah....she is currently sleeping on my bed), and Scott & Mike are watching dumb/funny clips on his computer. I should probably start getting dressed for the day....so maybe I'll do that after I finish this post.

So yesterday morning we all loaded up in Scott's parents minivan and went to the Geology Museum. I had never been there before, but for being free it was pretty neat. Connor kept running in between the Black Light room and the Dinosaurs. Katie also lives right next door, so her & Lily walked down and hung out with us for a little bit. There isn't a ton to look at, but it kept us busy for about 45 minutes, and the kids seem to really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment