Saturday, April 14, 2012

Zucchini Brownies

So this weekend is going to be full of homework, not fun! I have a huge project that is due tomorrow night and I just started it yesterday - however I do have 2 of the 7 sections done already, so hopefully if I just spend a couple hours today and tomorrow that should be enough. Only a couple of more weeks left of the semester then I can take a couple of week break before it starts all over again!

So almost three weeks ago now Aunt Missy had a bunch of the family over and I turned to my favorite cookbook - Taste of Home to use a recipe to use up some of the zucchini I still had left in my freezer. On page 228 you will find a recipe for Zucchini Brownies. butter, sugar, eggs, yogurt, vanilla, flour, baking cocoa, baking soda, salt, and shredded zucchini made up the brownies and there was frosting on top which consisted of chocolate chips and peanut butter. I never actually got to try the brownies but considering that most of them were gone in a short amount of time I'm assuming they were pretty tasty. I will definitely consider making these again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment