Monday, April 23, 2012

Disney

Got some Rhubarb today from a co-worker, can't wait to make some Strawberry Rhubarb Jam! Will start it tomorrow morning so I can can it tomorrow. Last year I only got 2 - 16oz jars of this, I'm making them 8oz jars this year so I'll probably end up with only 4 (unless I get another batch of rhubarb later). This tasted so good and the kids liked it too so I'll probably end up using a bunch of it next fall for Connor's school lunches.

It's been 3 weeks since we were in Disney - we were down there Sunday-Thursday. Sunday night we went to Downtown Disney, Monday was spent at Animal Kingdom, Tuesday at Magic Kingdom and Wednesday at Hollywood Studios (formally MGM). We had a blast every day and it was a lot of fun and I'm so glad that John & Carol took us - however I should have listened to them and just taken Connor out of school for a week instead of going during Spring Break, it was just too busy to really enjoy all that Disney has to offer. I'm glad we went though and I can't wait till we get to go again - just not during the week before Easter. Oh, and FYI - sports star sighting - Gregg Jennings from the Green Bay Packers was at Magic Kingdom the same day we were!

No comments:

Post a Comment