Monday, April 30, 2012

Taco Puffs

I was going to try and help Scott out tonight and mow the lawn but unfortunately the mower had gotten to wet and can't start - so it needs to dry tonight - maybe tomorrow? I think tomorrow is the only other opportunity we'll have for awhile because I believe it's suppose to rain the rest of the week. I really hope it doesn't rain much this weekend because it's the city of Sun Prairie garage sale and I want to sell a bunch of our stuff!

So a few weeks ago, I turned once again to my favorite cookbook - Taste Of Home - and turned to page 16 and made Taco Puffs. Scott LOVES tacos so to change things up a bit I figured I would try out this recipe. Ingredients: ground beef, onion (I didn't use any), taco seasoning, large biscuits & cheddar cheese. They turned out really tasty but not as pretty as the picture shows them to be. I think next time I would try and make it in a large bake pan and just make it more like bars instead of puffs. Either way, it was worth making them, and we will be making them again -yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment