Monday, April 9, 2012

Hair Cut

Crabby children tonight! Ugh! Not fun! Not sure why they are so crabby, Scott said his parents didn't mention them being crabby all day today - maybe they just waited until home to be super crabby! And it being Monday after vacation just makes it that much more awesome - NOT!

So two-ish weeks ago I got my hair cut and highlighted at
MCV Salon. This is the second time that I've been there (first time I just got a hair cut) and it will probably be my last time. I really like the hair cut that I received - best one I've had in a LONG time BUT the highlights are not what I wanted. I wanted to go blonde - which with my dark hair I guess wasn't possible without a very long bleach - so she just started doing things to my hair, which turned out to be highlights. She didn't ask me, or give me options she just started doing it. Don't get me wrong, I love how it looks but it is not what I had in mind and wanted and if I was given the option I would have just gone a light brown instead of the dark brown my hair is with highlights. I really don't understand why she didn't give me options when she thought she couldn't do what I wanted, she just started working away. This however is not the reason I will not be going back - it's because of the price of the services - too steep for me and the only reason I went there in the first place was because I had a gift certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment