Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tangled

Easter is tomorrow, are you ready? Will the Easter Bunny be coming to your house? I know he will be coming to mine! I'm currently baking 3 pumpkin pies for tomorrow - I needed to use the pumpkin puree that was in my freezer before it got bad! I also made some peanut butter cookies and as long as I don't end up eating them all I'll be sharing those tomorrow too.

So last night we sat down and all watched Disney's Tangled. We got this for Savannah for Christmas (I believe, but maybe it was her birthday) and I've been wanting to watch it for awhile. It was just as good as I thought it would be. Super cute and fun for the entire family to watch. Even though it's more of a "girl" movie Connor really enjoyed it - this was my first time seeing the movie but I know he's seen it a time or two before. Definitely will be watching this one again! If you haven't seen it yet, I totally recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment