Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hanna's Birthday

So I got all of my homework done that's due, woho! With a few hours to spare too! I can't wait until these classes are done! This summer I will be taking Accounting 1 every Monday & Thursday night, so that could end up being worse........ugh! I guess I'll just have to wait and see, but thankfully only 13 months left until graduation!

So I'm way behind in my posts (like usual it seems these days, maybe I should start trying to do two a day to catch up??). 3 weeks ago we celebrated Hanna's Birthday at Don & Helen's house. We ended up being a little late because of the get together at Aunt Missy's house but I always like to show up to celebrate her birthday, even if it is late. We got her this really cute necklace holder - and I hope she likes it, because I liked it :). I hope her birthday was fabulous - and next year she'll be a teenager! Where on earth does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment