Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

So the spring semester at MATC is coming to an end, I’ll be done in the next 1-2 weeks. I have my paper for Intro to International Business due tonight…….I have it finished, but I’m waiting for Jessica to e-mail me back any changes I should make….I’m horrible at proof reading, so hopefully she can add some insight on the project (Scott wasn’t much help…he only found 1 thing…and I know there has to be more errors than that in it). I think I should be getting A’s in both of my classes which will equal a 4.0, and I have enough credits that it would put be on the Dean’s List again, yay!!

So obviously Sunday was Easter. Did everyone have fun?? The Easter Bunny made a stop at our house and brought Connor some snacks, clothes, and a Lotso toy (Toy Story 3). Savannah got dresses, snacks (which she won’t get to enjoy for a couple of more months) and Sophie the giraffe (from 3 Men & a Baby). We then made the usual rounds to the family. Starting at Jim & Pat’s, then John & Carol’s, and then finishing up at Aunt Missy’s house. Every house had an Easter Egg Hunt, which means we accumulated more candy at each house….I brought a bag of it to work for everyone to have some, because there is no way we could eat that much candy. Pretty sure Connor had a blast, he is the egg hunting king!

No comments:

Post a Comment