Friday, April 1, 2011

4 Months Already

I am so glad it is almost the weekend!! It has been a long week!!! Tuesday night Connor woke up in the middle of the night, Wednesday night Savannah woke up twice in the middle of the night instead of just her usual once….and then last night I stayed up to late to watch Grey’s & Private………so I’m a little tired, and looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!!!

So today is April 1st, 2011 and Miss. Savannah is officially 4 months old!! I can’t believe how much she’s growing already. She doesn’t have her 4 month check up until the 11th, but you can definitely tell she is growing nicely! This is the time when most people would start their baby on baby cereal or purees….NOT US. We started Connor around 4.5 months, but we are skipping this step all together with Miss. Savannah. She will not be having anything until 6 months and she can feed herself. This is called Baby Led Weaning, and is really (in my belief) the best option for any child. If you are interested in learning more information let me know, I have a wonderful book that I’m reading about it (will have a review on it later when I finish).

No comments:

Post a Comment