Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Buddy's 2

So today Connor is over at grandma & grandpa's for the day, so it's just Savannah & me at home. She slept okay last night....not the greatest, but definitely better than the night before. She went to bed at 9:30, and we woke up at 1:30 and then at 5 when Scott was leaving for work (he's such a great daddy, he changed her diaper before he left!)

Well Sunday was officially Buddy's 2nd birthday. I can't believe he's 2 already, but that also means that Connor will be 4 in a couple of months.....crazy!!! So for his second birthday we all went to the Children's Museum in Madison, which I've never been to. It was pretty fun, Connor was a little disappointed there was no dinosaurs, but overall I think it was a hit with the kids. Connor really liked the kitchen area where they could "make" pies & pizza's. After that we all went to Ella's Deli for lunch. I haven't been to Ella's Deli since the night that Scott met, so it was pretty coon. I got a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich which was super yummy, Scott got some weird, humongous salad, and Connor got grilled cheese & fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment