Saturday, January 8, 2011

Barefoot

Dealing with fatigue...........but still can think of 2.5 weeks from now........I'm dreading the fact that I have to go back to work, dreading the fact of someone else raising Savannah, just like Connor. I wish I could stay home with them.......maybe I can find a new job? I doubt it....but I'll look. Sitting here with the family, watching the football game. Will Seattle pull off the upset, or will New Orleans come back and win, like they should??

Today was book club at my house, Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand is the book. I started reading it yesterday, and managed to finish it today, just in time, at 3:30. The story of 3 women who are just trying to get away for the summer. Away from their problems, away from reality...... All the characters tie together nicely, but yet, they all have their own story which will drag you in. The characters are believable, and I think that is why I liked the book so much. Totally recommend reading it to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment