Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back To Work I Go

So I'm on my 7th week of classes this semester, and things seem to be going pretty smoothly. I have 100% in both of the two classes. The only concern I have is the group project I have for my Intro to HR class. How can you require students to do a group project for an online class? That doesn't seem fair....so far I haven't even heard from one of my group members.....hopefully it'll work out okay.

So today Miss. Savannah is 12 weeks old, which also means I went back to work today. And of course I go back to work on a day where I don't get much sleep. Savannah didn't go to sleep until 11 p.m., I didn't fall asleep until 12, then she was up at 2:30, 5:30, and then my alarm went off at 6:30....Went and dropped her off at Scott's mom's house, feed her one last time, then it was off to work. I'll admit, I cried on the way....for some reason this time is a lot harder than with Connor. Maybe because Scott actually brought Connor, and I didn't. Maybe because I now know that it sucks to watch someone else raise your kids.....whatever the reason........I cried.....Thankfully work went pretty fast. When I got there I pretty much had to turn around and drive almost all the way back because I had to take my back to work drug screening. Then between lunch, and pumping twice, before I knew it, it was 5 p.m. and time to go home! Savannah didn't eat much today, probably 5 oz in 9.5 hours, but it was something! I was worried she wouldn't eat anything! Now every day should be better! She also didn't sleep much, but she did sleep a lot yesterday.....Since I've been home (2 hours) she's eaten twice and slept almost all the rest of the time. Guess she missed her mama! At least one of my kids still needs me, Connor is just to independent sometimes and it just seems like he doesn't need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment