Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kindred in Death

So the last two nights I've slept like complete crap! I thought I was doing good with not having a lot of heartburn, but NO....the last week it has definitely kicked in more often! I've also been having this weird pain really really low, but my Dr. doesn't seem to think there is anything to worry about, just normal aches & pains of being preggo.....Only 39-67 more days to go! (39 days if she decides to have the same schedule as Connor, and 67 at the most before being induced!)

So last night I finally finished the book I was reading. It really only took about 2 weeks, but it just seems like so much longer when you've read a couple of Danielle Steel books back to back, and those only take 2-3 days. I read Kindred in Death. I've read several of these series and really enjoy them, and this one did not disappoint. It's a mysterious story line with twists and turns and keeps me thinking that always drags me in. I wouldn't say they are my favorite books, but I definitely like them enough to keep getting them. This was the book that was released last year, and I know I have several that I've skipped, so I'll have to go back and get those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment