Monday, October 18, 2010

32 Weeks

Last week I finished up my Managing for Quality class, pretty sure I got an A as I only got minus 1.5 pts out of 315. Today I get to start my Access Advanced class. It should be pretty easy, and I should be able to get at least a B in it, if not an A or AB.

Well today I go for my 32 week Dr. apt, which means this past Saturday I was officially 32 weeks. Now there is less than 5 weeks until I am considered full term! I can’t believe it. The time just keeps going faster and faster, and it doesn’t help that the Holidays are approaching. In no time little Savannah will be here! If she has the same schedule as Connor she will be here in 35 days, if she decides to be stubborn the latest she will be here is 63 days! The end is near!

No comments:

Post a Comment