Thursday, October 11, 2012

Meagan & Jeremy

Wow, I've been absolutely horrible at posting for the last several weeks. Just noticed that I only made 4 posts in September. There is so much that has happened, recipes I've tried, things I've done with the kids, but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to catch up at this point. So maybe I'll just skip over the last couple of months and start over? Not sure, lol.

One thing that does stick out over the last several weeks is my awesome weekend with Meagan, Jeremy & all their wonderful friends & family (now which some are my friends :) ) I drove over to Michigan on Tuesday night and spent the night at Amanda's house. Wednesday I went to lunch with Jon and dinner with Amanda & Jarrod then met up with Meagan & Lauren to go out for her bachlorette party. We went to a karaoke bar and had an absolute blast, then went over to a friends house and played beer pong and got back to Meagan's mom's house at 4 a.m. Thursday was nails and rehearsal then Friday was the wedding. Got our hair done, took pictures then partied the night away! The wedding was beautiful they did a great job with it. Afterwards we even got to take a limo into GR and had a blast going to a few different places. I was so nervous about going to a wedding without a date but it was by far the most fun I've ever had a wedding. It was so much fun I really think they should do this for their anniversary every year (hint hint guys, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment