Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

Wow, what a crazy last week it's been. The kids have been sick on and off, which means horrible sleep, which means a super crabby Amber. Tonight they seemed pretty good, so I'm hoping this sickness is finally leaving this house! (crossing my fingers and toes)

So for breakfast yesterday & today I decided to try a new recipe off Pinterest (originally came from HERE) . I've been eating really crappy food lately, so I really need to get back in and focus on eating healthier. I love banana's and I love peanut butter, so what other better way to start the morning than a Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie! I followed the recipe exactly, except I used Vanilla Almond Milk. OMG, I think I've found my new signature breakfast. I didn't think it would keep me satisfied, but it filled me up and kept me going until lunchtime! I will definitely be making this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment