Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat

Ugh. I think I'm getting a cold, and I know exactly who to blame it on - Miss. Savannah! I've been sneezing like crazy today and now my nose is starting to turn red - fun stuff, just in time for Christmas pictures tomorrow. Going to try and not make it worse until at least after the pictures, lol.

So it's Halloween - yay! Gotta love getting tons of free candy! Not that me or my children really need any candy, but it's still fun. Savannah dressed up as a pink Dinosaur (not what I wanted her to pick, was really pushing for the cupcake or Little Red Riding Hood, but that's what she wanted, so that's what she got) and Connor dressed up as Thor. Both kids had a lot of fun going around with Buddy & Ella and all the rest of the gang for about an hour or so then we loaded up and headed to Waunakee to see John & Carol and do a little more trick or treating. Although it was pretty cold outside, I think the kids were dressed warm enough cause neither of them complained about being cold (they had 3 layers underneath their costumes). Well now that Halloween is done, onto the next holiday - Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment