Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Husband Coached Childbirth

We went out to dinner tonight. We ended up going to Erins Irish Pub. The food was pretty good, EXCEPT the screwed up my order.......they ended up giving my burger to Matt, and then realized it.....so they had to scrap his burger (wrong cheese) and start over........my burger was NOT cooked enough (I liked mine Well Done), but I didn't want to wait any longer, so I didn't complain.

So, I finally finished reading Husband Coached Childbirth by Robert A Bradley, M.D. Overall the book was informative & I really like the idea of the Bradley Method, BUT I did not really like how the book was written & organized. Some things should have been in the front, that where in the book, and vise verse. I had read enough to help me a little while I was in labor. I probably will not read this book again if I have another child, but will probably look for a different Bradley Method book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment