Monday, September 27, 2010

Mixed Blessings

This weekend Scott & Connor went down to Milwaukee to celebrate his cousin's 30th birthday. I decided to stay home & clean, since it seems that's the only way anything gets done, is if I'm home alone. I spent almost 5 hours going through Connor's room, and I'm still not done. My legs are still sore from squatting, bending & turning....ugh! I think I may have overdone it a little bit!

So I had enough time to finish reading my next book. Mixed Blessings by Danielle Steel. Overall i really liked the book, it wasn't my favorite Danielle Steel book of all time, but I liked it enough to recommend it. The story is about 3 different couples & their struggle with infertility, adultery, miscarriages & still births. It's really a great story to open your mind to different people's problems that you may not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment