Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Christian

So last night after going to Gymnastics, coming home watching Big Brother, taking a shower & getting Connor to bed it was time to do homework.....I didn't end up starting homework until 10 p.m..........ugh! Thankfully it didn't take a ridiculous amount of time to get done, I was laying down by 11 p.m.......but then I didn't get to sleep right away. Sometime during the night Connor woke up and come into our room, and then I guess at 5 p.m. I sat up and started yelling at Cookie who was making a TON of noise in his cage.....needless to say it seems I didn't sleep that well last night, and I'm SUPER tired today.........

So on September 2nd Christian turned 14 years old! I can't believe he's already 14! It seems like just yesterday he was sitting in his highchair eating hot dogs with that ridiculous green ketchup, and it looks disgusting, lol. I can't believe how tall he is either. He's about the same height as Scott, but definitely has some more weight on him then Scott does. To bad he doesn't seem to be into sports...he would be a great football player... Well anyways, we celebrated his birthday Sunday night (after a day of canning). We had brats & lots of yummy food, and a delicious ice cream cake from Dairy Queen that his cousin Patsy decorated (she works there).

No comments:

Post a Comment