Thursday, September 13, 2012

That's What I Am

Not much to report on the home front. Just getting use to the new schedule of everything - it's weird having so much time to myself. Most of the times I don't know what I should be doing. I know I should be cleaning the house more and probably working on homework but honestly I don't feel like doing it. Last night I watched a movie I haven't seen before and then talked to a friend on skype.

So a few weeks ago we picked up from the library That's What I Am. The main reason we picked it up was because of Randy Orton being in it (WWE wrestler that Connor really likes - and I think he's pretty nice to look :) ). I didn't really know what to expect from the movie but I really enjoyed it and recommend it to everyone. It's a great story about sticking up for yourself and others, even in the case when people believe something completely not true about you. I know most people probably haven't heard of this movie, but it's worth checking out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment