Monday, November 15, 2010

I'd Know You Anywhere

So this weekend was pretty lazy. Friday night was bowling, but I didn’t feel like sitting around & watching everyone bowl. So I went to Babies R Us and bought a pack ‘n play (since the one we used for Connor was recalled). I also went to Shopko and bought Connor his last Christmas present. I also bought Scott a new pair of pants and me a new shirt, and a couple of other odds & ends.

So Book Club was on November 6th. We finished reading the book “I’d know you anywhere.” Overall we were all pretty disappointed with the book. I think it had a good concept & a good story line, but the way it was written was not great at all. She used too many different formats and for the most part didn’t go into enough details about some of the characters. Oh well! It definitely wasn’t the worst book I’ve ever read, but I’m pretty sure I probably won’t be reading this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment